Business Development Interns Required
We are in search for a passionate and creative team player to support the imperatives related to business development and marketing required for the development and launch of ModulusTech. This individual would be working closely with the co-founders to identify innovative business models and brand image formation.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Primary tasks will include:
- Market Research: Identify and analyze specific business opportunities and market trends. Specific activities would include, research, conducting interviews and surveys, market and competitive analysis. Further responsibilities include website management and content creation.
- Business Development: Support with the development of business planning and strategy, including financials and sales. Specific activities include business plan, finance models and projections, accounting expenses, cash-flows, sales cycles and pitches.
Additional responsibilities may include:
- Support in performing various analytics, including working with spreadsheets and presentations.
- Collaboration with the team in product development and improvement.
- Special tasks that the intern wishes to pursue on his/her own with consultation.
ESSENTIAL KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
Minimum of Intermediate/A Levels diploma. Must be pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field.
Qualifications and Desired skills:
- Good organizational and execution skills, attention to detail.
- Strong team player who can work independently.
- High level of written and oral communication, especially in English.
- Good knowledge of Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
- Experience working for social startups or community service.
- Insight on global trends.
Intern may work from home or office as long as the deliverables are met.
Interested candidates should send their CV’s at email@example.com