Site Supervisor Responsibilities:
- Inspecting construction sites regularly to identify and eliminate potential safety hazards
- Supervising and instructing the construction team as well as subcontractors.
- Enforcing site safety rules to minimize work-related accidents and injuries.
- Maintaining an accurate record of construction employee attendance.
- Evaluating the performance of construction employees and instituting disciplinary measures as
- Analyzing blueprints to ensure that construction projects meet design, safety, and budget
- Ensuring project meets the decided schedule and enforce timely completion.
- Manage site operations and maintain strict quality control.
- Recommending changes to construction operations or procedures to increase efficiency.
- Deal Professionally with Clients, consultants and other stakeholders
Site Supervisor Requirements:
- Completion of a post-secondary education construction training program.
- At-least 2 years of experience working as a Site Supervisor. (Preferably in Pre-Engineered
Building and Steel Sheds.)
- Sound knowledge of building codes and construction safety regulations.
- Working knowledge of construction tools and equipment.
- The ability to interpret blueprints and read engineering drawings.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Presentable and Excellent organizational and communication skills.