ModulusTech (Pvt.) Ltd.
ModulusTech is committed to providing a quality service in a manner that ensures a safe and healthy workplace for our employees and minimizes any negative impact on the environment while making it a company priority to promote sustainability and reducing carbon emissions. We operate in compliance with all relevant environmental legislation and we will strive to use pollution prevention and environmental best practices in all our business and project related work.
Our Policy therefore, is to:
• Integrate the consideration of environmental concerns and impacts into our decision making and activities, using guidelines from the Environmental Protection Act, 1997,
• Help mitigate climate change and global warming by using recyclable alternatives, material and products with zero or minimal GHG emissions, and low water consumption, throughout their lifecycle,
• Minimize our waste through lean manufacturing methodologies and then reuse or recycle as much of it as is possible,
• Minimize energy and water use within our buildings and processes in order to conserve supplies and minimize the consumption of natural resources,
• As far as is possible, purchase products and services that do the least damage to the environment,
• Train, educate and inform our employees about environmental issues that may affect their work,
• Promote environmental awareness among our employees and encourage them to work in an environmentally responsible manner,
• Communicate our environmental commitment to clients, customers and the public and encourage them to support it,
• Promote saving in water as well as energy saving and efficient use of products with emphasis on the integration of renewable energy and other sustainable technologies,
• Where required by legislation or where significant health, safety or environmental hazards exist, develop and maintain appropriate emergency and spill response programs,
• Minimize the materials wastage throughout project operations as much as possible to encourage sustainable consumption,
• Incorporate life-cycle analysis and carbon footprint calculations for our projects and products and sharing them with clients and other stake holders, and;
• Support the 17 United Nations Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) wherever we are in a capacity to do so.
In order to achieve our goal of sustainability and environmental friendly practices ModulusTech will:
• Comply with all applicable environmental laws, regulations and requirements and apply responsible standards where these do not exist;
• Respond quickly and effectively to environmental incidents resulting from its operations, in co-operation with industry organizations and authorized government agencies;
• Assess all identified risks to the environment and establish appropriate safeguards to reduce the risk;
• Demonstrate concern and respect for the environment, emphasizing every employee’s responsibility in achieving the highest level of environmental performance;
• Develop and implement appropriate environmental operating practices and training;
• Undertake appropriate reviews and evaluations of its operations to measure progress and to foster compliance with this Policy;
• Manage its business with the goal of preventing environmental incidents and of controlling emissions and waste streams;
• Take appropriate action, including immediate dismissal when appropriate, against any employee who obstructs, hinders or presents false information or makes false statements during any inspection, monitoring, or auditing of Company policies;
• Prohibit any incentive or bonus programs based on minimizing operational costs associated with the operation, maintenance or repair of machinery space systems, equipment and components, including pollution prevention equipment, to ensure that employees do not seek to avoid such costs and thereby sacrifice environmental compliance.